A little catch-up.

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First, a pouting puppy. No, I'm just kidding. He was sleeping the other morning, and I took his picture. But trust me, this is the same Guilty Eyes look he is so good at giving when he is pouting about not getting his way!

So let's see...the weight loss challenge continues, somewhat unsuccessfully. I've been doing okay sticking to my food diet during the week. It's the weekends that are difficult, because my schedule is very different on the weekends (aka non-existent). I'm trying to keep with it though. I've been doing a lot better with the exercising, which is good. Even if I don't lose weight, I've been feeling healthier and more energized, so that's never a bad thing.

MK and I have been keeping busy since last time I blogged. We've been lucky to get to spend time with friends and family.

A couple Fridays ago, MK was in Florida on vacation with his parents, brother, and stepbrother, so I went out with some of our friends. It was our friend SF's birthday recently, so a group of us went out to dinner to celebrate. We picked him up a cake as a surprise (which the host and the waiter both managed to ruin), but it was a really fun night. Here's SF blowing out his birthday candles. [For those in the area, the cake was a Triple Chocolate Mousse cake from Flour Bakery, and was amazing!]

Then last Friday, MK and I both took the day off from work and went to Western Mass - MK needed to get his car fixed, and I went to class taught by my favorite professor (seriously, this guy is so great!). After that, we met up with our friends and went to THE best chicken place you'll ever go to - Wings/The Hangar. This place is franchised now, but the one in Amherst is the original, and by far the best!

Here's our friend CG, enjoying some Wings. I've known CG since college (he was actually my college boyfriend's roommate!), so it was nice to go back to where we met and hang out together.

Here's MK's brother, PK, and our friend JG, who was showing off his new phone (and is making that silly face on purpose).

Then on Saturday, I celebrated my cousin J's birthday with the family. We went to my cousins' house and ate food and played games, and then at night, we headed into the city to go to some bars. It was a lot of fun!

Here's my cousin K and I. We are crouching down, trying to be shorter than the other!

Here's K and I with her brother J (the birthday boy).

This is a "cousins" picture! So it's me, plus K and J, and T and E, who are brothers. I love hanging out with this group - they are so fun! The only sad part about it is that I just met them a few months ago, so have missed out on a lot of other fun I could have been having before!

Lastly, my cousin E and I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP