Birthday Recap: Part 3 (Last One!)

>> Monday, December 28, 2009


Okay, now that the semester has wound down, here's the final (and most exciting!) recap of our trip. I'm sorry that it's taken so long - it's hard to believe the trip was over a month ago, and I'm still posting recaps!

So my cousin who I mentioned in Part I also had tickets to the game, and we were planning on trying to meet up somewhere before the game. As luck would have it, MK and I were wandering around the stadium trying to find a friend of mine when we ran into my cousin. Here we are, wearing our football jerseys. I bought this jersey a couple years ago, on our first trip, and I basically get to wear it once a year.


Here's a view from our seats. In the past we've sat allllllll the way up in the nosebleed section, in the 600s. It's still not a bad seat, but this year, we managed to score club seats for about the same amount we usually pay for nosebleeds. I swear, MK was more excited about club seats than he was about the actual game!

This is Blue, the Colts' mascot. This is the "main" Blue. There is also an "Air Blue" who is puffy and waddles around.

This was a Patriots fan who was allegedly streaking on the field while Blue was presenting some money to someone. At first we thought it was real, but MK thinks it might have been faked, because the streaker guy ran right into Blue (and Blue tackled him), and he said he thought the security guys were laughing the whole they were chasing him. I don't know if it was real or not, but it was pretty amusing.

Here's the coin toss.

During the playing of the national anthem, a whole bunch of local firefighters (I think they were firefighters) displayed an American flag that covered the whole field. It was pretty cool to watch them unroll it and roll it back up again.

Here's an action shot of my favorite quarterback, Peyton Manning!

This is Air Blue, a more puffy, and less mobile version of the original mascot. We like to watch him waddle around. It's especially funny when he falls down!

Tom Brady and the Patriots in action.

The halftime show was a bunch of cute dogs doing really neat tricks, like jumping off the guy's back and catching a frisbee in midair. The dogs were running the length of the whole field - it was really cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP