Oh right, the pie birds

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010


In case you missed MK's comment on my previous post, he also got me a pair of "poor pie birdies" for Christmas.

I had asked for a single pie bird from Anthropologie, but that was no longer available by the time MK went about his shopping. He actually managed to find a similar pie bird and its little white friend on Amazon.

And even though it was sold out online, there were a few lonely pie birds at our local Anthro store, where we verified that the ones MK found on Amazon were indeed the exact same as the ones from Anthro.

And in the interest of full disclosure, MK also got me two sets of Victoria's Secret Body Rush holiday scent, Sugarpop. I don't usually bother to buy limited or special edition fragrances, as I'm usually worried that I'll like them so much, and then be disappointed when I can't get them anymore. Well, I think I have that covered. At last count, I have amassed 36 Sugarpop fragrance mists, 24 body swirl creams, and 18 lotions. (Thank you, 6 for $19.99 after-Christmas special!)

1 comments:

Farmer Jo January 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

These are so cool! What a fun gift.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP